IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES ABOUT THE CURRENT SITUATION, PLEASE REFER TO THE BELOW:
Deliveries and Collection
- We are committed to providing delivery every Friday within a 7 mile radius of Wild by Tart.
- Those in self-isolation or quarantine can order with us on the website and have their order left on their doorstep.
- We are able to provide in-store collection for orders on Fridays.
- We adhere to the strictest hygiene levels at Wild by Tart and are monitored closely by the FSA, so nothing has changed here. Rest assured your produce has and always will be free from any contamination.
- To ensure a high standard of hygiene only persons wearing masks & gloves will be able to enter the store at any point.
- If you do not have a mask or gloves we can take your order outside the store or over the phone / website.
- While our drivers have always handled deliveries hygienically and with the utmost care, we are now taking extra precautions to minimise the risk of spread. Drivers are wearing gloves and when handling orders, and are required to wash their hands as often as possible. Where possible, orders are delivered to customers with minimal to no contact.
Pop-Up Restaurant and Bar
- We adhere to the strictest hygiene levels at Wild by Tart and are monitored closely by the FSA, so nothing has changed here. Hand washing and cleaning will be of the highest standard with frequent disinfecting of objects and areas in high use.
- Redesigning processes to ensure social distancing in place. Chefs at least 1 metre apart in kitchen workstations, or when this is not possible wording side by side. Limiting the number of customers in the bathroom to 2 at one time, to comply with the 1 metre gap. Tape markings on the floor at entrance (by host station) to show customers where they should stand whilst queuing.
Gloves and Masks
- Staff will wear face masks, provided by the company, when serving customers seated at tables and at bar. Gloves and masks are available for all staff who would like to wear them at any time whilst onsite.
- The company has a contactless temperature thermometer onsite at all times, which will be used to check staff temperature for signs of a fever.
See here Wild by Tart’s COVID-19 completed risk assessment.