Please find details for our public events program in the calendar below. Fresh pasta demos, kombucha workshops, floristry, wine tastings, yoga brunch, panel discussions, film screenings and more.
- 5Life Drawing with Vanessa Garwood6:30 pm - 9:00 pmOn the 5th November, Wild by Tart will host the first in a series of Life Drawing events, run by artists Vanessa Garwood and Fipsi Seilern. Held in the Wild by Tart studio, participants will be guided through three poses, by three nude models. Art materials will be provided to take home including A5 & A3 sketchb , ...
- 14Cyclades Preservation Fund (CPF)
On Thursday 14th November we are co-cooking a charity dinner with British seafood ambassador, promoter of responsible fishing and restauranteur Mitch Tonks, raising money for the Cyclades Preservation Fund.
We will prepare unique dishes with sus , ...
- 21Beaujolais Nouveau Day5:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Beaujolais nouveau is a variety of wine produced from the delicious Gamay grapes
that are grown in the Beaujolais area of France. This vintage is so popular that there
can be a bit of a competition to get the first bottles released for sale, which is always
on the third Thursday in November. Part o , ...
- 26The Women of Food7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
We are delighted to be a part of Resy’s The Women of Food London, a three-night chef series. Following its 2018 debut in San Francisco, and multi-city US tour in 2019, The Women of Food , ...
- 30Wild Christmas FairAll of the day
On Saturday 30th November and Sunday 1st December, we will host our annual Christmas Fair, bringing together some of Tart London’s favourite brands, designers and artisans, to celebrate the festive season.
Christmas gifts will be available at a host of stalls, curated by Jemima and Lucy. From homeware , ...